The Rustic Goat - prep and line cooks (anchorage)
compensation: Depending on experience
We are excited to announce that we are gearing up to open and are looking for a team of enthusiastic, driven individuals who possess a great passion for the world of food and beverage and deliver great hospitality.
Please apply in person between
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Location: The Rustic Goat, 2802 W Northern Lights Blvd, Anchorage Alaska
Applications are available online https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iuza2e50ygfws81/UONDoWk49l
• Must have Alaska food handler certificate and TAPS certification (for servers) and food handler or Serv Safe certification (for back of the house positions)
• Must work well with others and have a positive approach
• Takes ownership and accountability of workmanship
• Self motivated and driven to excel
• A passion for food and beverage knowledge
• The ability to deliver great hospitality
Our mission is to blend old school ideas with new school innovation, bringing the community together in a comfortable setting to celebrate ingredients and seasonal fare. We want to inspire people to try new ideas and give fresh perspective to old favorites. "Comfort re-imagined"
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers