Position Title: Front Desk / Accounting Support
FLSA Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
Effective Date: 4/23/2018
Reports To: Controller
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The front desk position is responsible for providing account and operations support. The position is responsible for processing of accounts payable, payroll, inventory distribution and operations support as needed. Creates and maintains a "People Excellence" environment based on the values of customer services to both our internal and external customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones clearly, professionally, and by the third ring
• Opens and distributes mail daily
• Oversee phone system is operating properly
• Validate stores daily deposits to the online bank records of deposit
• Validate stores receipts of Inventory invoice on inventory delivery days (Twice a week)
• Assists Controller with various accounting projects
• Assist operations with various projects
• Demonstrates good two-way communication skills with other team members
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Codes and enters invoices into Accounting ERP systems in a timely fashion
• Reconcile vendor statements and retrieve missing invoices for booking
• Follow through and resolve AP issues in a timely fashion
• Communicates with co-workers, management, and Controller regarding purchases
• Evaluate vendor contracts for cost savings
• Review and report punch exceptions to store managers
• Review current pay period for missed punches and them to store managers for amendment
• Assist store managers when needed to clear punch exceptions and missed punches
• Validate clean hours file for upload to outsourced Payroll processor.
• Maintains and distributes small ware, uniform and office supply inventory.
• Manages store headset replacement.
• Develop positive rapport and strong working relationship with all store managers.
• Maintain professional and empathetic demeanor if/when handling customer issues directly at the office.
• Performs variance operations tasks as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Wendy's operating systems and procedures
• Wendy's policies and procedures
• Understanding how AP effects financial statements
• Financial management
• Chart of accounts
• Time Management
Education and Experience
• Restaurant industry experience preferred.
• A degree in accounting, business, finance or other affiliated courses is preferred, but not required
• Familiarity with accounting ERP systems
• A minimum of two years' experience of coding and processing accounts payable
• A minimum of two years' experience processing payroll.
• Expertise in the use of PC, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Outstanding dexterity and aptitude in verbal, writing, and organizational functions
• Display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality
• Display of dexterity and empathy in functioning in a sequential work environment
Small fast paced office environment in which working well with others is essential to success. Must exhibit high level of social and emotional intelligence applicable to the context of the situation. You will be part of the executive team and be a willing participant in the implementation of policies and procedures that will promote efficiency and effectiveness in operations.
No phone calls. If interested please respond to this post with a copy of your resume and complete contact infromation. Thank you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers