Make fantastic money while having a ball! Paint Nite is the nation's leading "sip and paint" experience. I hire people who love to have fun, entertain a crowd, and help our customers create fantastic works of art. This is not a painting class with wine... this is a DRINKING PARTY WITH ART!
QR Code Link to This Post
This is the perfect full or part-time gig - as most events are in the evenings. You can expect to make around $125 -$200 or more per event (pre-event prep, set up, 2 hour session, clean up, social media posting). No more "starving artist"! Occasional special events can also boost your earnings.
Here is what I'm looking for:
*Artists who can paint as well as host additional creative entertainment evenings. We will train you to lead: Acrylic painting events, glass painting events, Design A Sign wood sign & stencil events, Candle It candle making events, and more!
* Available to work minimum of 3-4 Paint Nite events per week. Must be available for weekend events as well.
* You must be mature, reliable, and able to solve problems while working alone.
* Reliable transportation is a MUST. You should have a car big enough to transport yourself, and 5 "cooler sized bins" of art supplies (Canvas's paint pumps, brushes, aprons, etc.) You can't let our awesome customers and restaurant/bar hosts down by not showing up. If you are the type of person that can't keep a commitment - don't waste my time by applying for this amazing gig.
*You must be 21 - as many of our events are in bars or the bar section of a restaurant.
*You don't have to use original paintings - you will be supplied with paintings - but you can possibly make some extra money with your own art creations. One artist on my team makes over $1,000 monthly on her painting commissions, as her art is scheduled at events around the world. If you create some cool original works to put in the Paint Nite library, you never know how much you could make!
* You must be fun! Did I mention this is a drinking party with art included?
* You must be computer literate: able to send & respond to emails, able to upload and send PDF docs, and willing and able to post photos of our events on social media.
* Must be willing to take assigned events in Anchorage metro area and regional towns including Eagle River and on occasion, Palmer, Wasilla, Girdwood.
*Occasional duties include supply hauling/receiving to assist the team and keep you working.
*You will receive training videos to learn how to conduct the events once you are hired. Interview process involves attending 1 - 2 events and shadowing/assisting current Paint Nite artists.
Sounds like the perfect job right? It is! So here is what I need from you right away by email:
2) Photo of you - from this year (not your high school photo)
3) A photo of some paintings you have done or link to your art website
4) Short summary of why you think you would fit and why I should hire you
Incomplete submissions will not be considered, so please send in all 4 requested items above in order to receive a response back.
Thank you! Mike - Paint Nite Chief Fun Officer