make / manufacturer: Elektra
model name / number: 17.5” H x 13.4” W x 20” D
QR Code Link to This Post
COFFEE MACHINE DEPOT USA
We ship throughout the US daily……Please call or email us for a shipping quote!
Coffee Machine Depot USA is proud to present the Elektra Sixties Automatic Coffee Machine in 1 group. Built to exacting standards this Elektra is perfect for low to medium volume cafes, bakery’s and restaurants alike. The Elektra Sixties is fully automatic and is seriously an amazing machine that is ready to be installed in your café.
Every purchase comes with:
*2 hours of barista training at our Los Angeles shop*
*Coffee Machine Depot USA 23 Page Barista Training Guide*
We have financing available for approved purchasers.
Elektra was established in Italy in 1947 by the Fregnan family and is dedicated to supplying quality espresso coffee machines with elegant and refined designs. They cater to every need with specific models for restaurants, bars, cafés and hotels. Dedication, ingenuity and leadership are what distinguishes the Elektra company from any other espresso machine and coffee grinder manufacturer.
A compact coffee machine of very compact dimensions obtained through a design study aimed at containing the overall dimensions. Ideal for ice cream shops, bars and small cafés. Fitted with elegant stainless-steel body and super shiny brass. A perfect mix of finishes of high quality, valuable metals and maximum reliability. Advanced technology in a compact coffee maker for superb quality in the cup.
• Metal Body, Inox or Brass Ultra Polished
• Metal body, Inox hand-assembled
• Automatic 5 Doses Device
• Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons.
• Steel Frame With Anti-Twist Unit Connections
• Sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting
• Dispenser Unit With High Heat Stability
• Exclusive dispenser unit with high thermic stability thanks to over 2 kg of weight
• Steam/Water Tap with Pivoting Lever Control
• Steam/water tap with pivoting lever control and jointed stainless steel wands.
• Incorporated Motor and Positive-Displacement Pump
• All integrated within the machine to decrease the time of installation
• High Precision Gauge With Double Scale
• Pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
• Reduced Energy Consumption
• Programmable night cycle: reduces energy consumption.
• Brewing Temperature Electronic Control and Setting
• Electronic control of the boiler water temperature.
• Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
• Exclusive brewing temperature electronic control
• Heat Exchangers Accessible for Inspection
• Exclusive innovation to provide the control and cleaning of the heat exchangers
• ETL Certified
All machines listed are currently in stock and available for inspection.
* Power: 110-230V / 50-60 Hz/ 2200 W
* Dimensions: 17.5” H x 13.4” W x 20” D
* Weight: 101 lbs.
* Boiler: 6 Liters
*Take Out Shop
*1 Group Handles
*12-Month Parts Warranty
*Copy of Instruction Manual
QUOTE SKU: 1905
Please see our listings for other machines, grinders & coffee beans. We have over 400 coffee machines and grinders in stock with an additional 100 machines arriving every 4 weeks!
We also have a dedicated team of technicians available for repairs, installation, servicing & barista training.
Please feel free to come have a look around our warehouse. Walk-ins are welcome Mon – Fri and Sat through appointment only.
We freight both internationally and nationally on a daily basis. We provide each shipment with its own tracking number with our freight service, so you can track your package along the way!
| La Marzocco | Slayer | Synesso | Faema | Kees Van Der Westen | San Marino | Astoria | Wega | La Nuova Era |
| Nuova Simonelli | Fiamma | Brugnetti | Mazzer | Fiorenzato | ECM | Rocket | Orchestrale | La Cimbali |
| Rancilio | Mahlkonig | Jura | Anfim | Boema | Ciao Bella | Compak | Dalla Corte | Elektra | Expobar |
| La San Marco | Coffee Carts | Quamar | SAB | Macap | Bunn | Eureka | Victoria Arduino | Ditting |
• Not the machine you want? Unsure on what machine to buy?
• We have hundreds of machines in stock, so give us a call today if there is a specific machine you want.
• We have years of experience in the coffee industry, so if you are new to the industry, and aren’t sure what machine to buy give us a call to schedule an appointment at our showroom.
• Not local to Los Angeles, or even California? Are you located outside the United States? Are you an overseas buyer? You can email or call us anytime; we have assisted many businesses around the world set up for their new coffee ventures! We tailor make packages to suit each customer’s requirements and budgets.
• ARE YOU A ROASTER? Inquire now about supplying your clients with our equipment for excellent package pricing. We can also help organize competitive finance rates.
We can help you. We deliver nationwide, and freight internationally regularly.