condition: excellent engine hours (total): 10 length overall (LOA): 28 make / manufacturer: Bayliner model name / number: 2859 Ciera propulsion type: power year manufactured: 1998
QR Code Link to This Post
1998 Ciera with MANY upgrades. We are the second owner of this very clean and extremely well maintained boat. This is a great fishing/cruising boat for extended stay on the water. It has a huge amount of storage space with large windows that provide a bright and airy living environment. Possible trade/partial trade for fairly new RV.
Fishing rods/gear and life vest included.
Just start her up and go fishing. :)
* NEW! 2017 383 Mag Stroker put in March.
* 3 brand new batteries, One cranker and two deep cycle.
* New registration on the boat and trailer.
* New transducer
* Outdrive maintenance completed last year: new gimbal bearings, drive shaft and universal joints.
* 25hp Mercury kicker, with helm-mounted starting and throttle/shift controls
* Spare props for both the main and kicker motors
* Safe-T-Alert system with engine compartment sensors for fire, fumes and high water level in bilge.
* Racor water-seperating fuel filters for both the main and auxiliary engines.
* 1750 watt Xantrex electrical inverter with remote power switch.
*Guest Pro 3-stage, 30 amp battery charger
* Garmin 4212 digital Chart Plotter. GMR-18 High-def 4k digital radar, GSD-22 fish finder with thru-hull dual frequency
transducer, Fuel sensor provides valuable fuel data and computations.
* Raytheon L750 fish finder
* Wilson cell phone amplifier system with external and internal antennas. (This dramatically increases cell phone service range )
* 2 mounted Canon Downriggers
* Heavy duty electric anchor windlass, with bow and helm-mounted controls.
* Oversize electric/hydraulic 30" Bennett trim tabs with automated self-leveling trim tab control system.
Interior: Sleeping room for six. Full stand up head with shower. Upgraded Electric flush toilet with in-line Macerator. Wallace stove top cooker/forced air furnace. Microwave oven. Norcold dual voltage refrigerator/freezer. Kenwood stereo, Bose speakers, with amplifier and sub-woofer.
Trailer: Calkins 12,000 lb. three-axle galvanized trailer with surge brake coupler. Bearing work/maintenance completed last summer.