condition: excellent engine hours (total): 400 length overall (LOA): 23 make / manufacturer: Wooldridge model name / number: Sport Drifter propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2003
QR Code Link to This Post
2003 Wooldridge Sport Drifter Inboard Jet
23' aluminum jet boat with 102" beam and 12deg deadrise. Designed for running fast in both shallow rivers and lakes. This boat is very fast and can haul a massive load. Center console with folding windshield. Tandem axle trailer.
Has the Wooldridge fishing machine option which moves the motor up two feet and the center console is placed behind the motor allowing for a massive fishing deck as well as an extremely level floor. It is perfect for free drifting. The motor runs flawlessly and only has 395 hours on it.
• KEM Equipment 496 CI (8.1 L) Port fuel injected big block (390 hp) with freshwater cooling
• Hamilton 212 Jet Pump with dual stick controls. Stomp Grate. Perfect handling even at slow speeds.
• Diamond-plate floors
• 2 massive in-floor fish boxes
• Diamond-plate dry storage boxes in the bow
• Batteries forward x 2
• Recessed headlights in the bow
• Can anchor system
• 8 fish-on rod holders
• Dual rod/storage trays
• Inset transom sink
• Nema 2000 Fuel Management System
• Depth/ sonar
• 4.0 Turbo stainless impeller
• Previously owned and put together by a Wooldridge employee
• Professionally appraised at 50,000-57,000
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers