Great P/T Leasing Consultant opportunity in Anchorage!
Weidner Apartment Homes is now hiring for a P/T Leasing Consultant to work 24 hours per week, Monday - Friday. If you have experience working in customer services, enjoy helping others and are looking for a fun, fast-paced work environment look no further we have the job for you!
As a Leasing Consultant, you are a dynamic professional who easily relates and communicates with prospective and current residents of your community. With a warm and energetic personality, you will consistently find joy in creating lasting and positive impressions. This role is responsible for coordinating the communities marketing, leasing and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy and revenue retention goals.
A successful Leasing Consultant is able to manage their time effectively, is detail oriented, a trustworthy team player, and takes pride in their work. In addition, this position needs to be attentive to provide excellent customer service when interacting with residents, associates and vendors. (Include schedule, days/hours)
• Ensure tour path and community common areas are clean, presentable and rent ready
• Respond to resident and prospective resident calls and emails promptly
• Answer incoming calls, convert phone calls into walk in traffic, set viewing appointments
• Tour prospective residents with energy and enthusiasm, the Weidner way
• Ensure successful leasing by facilitating the application process at the end of the tour
• Shop competitive properties at least monthly; adhere to daily marketing and leasing strategies
• Ensure market ready apartments, common areas and amenities are clean and maintained daily to Weidner’s quality standards
• Assist with lease renewals in a timely manner and promote resident retention
• Collect revenues; including rents, deposits and fees
• Accept and document service requests; follow up upon completion
• Regular and effective communication with Community Director
• Inspect, respond to, and follow up with safety issues, accidents, liabilities and emergency situations immediately
• Prior customer service and/or sales experienced required
• 1-2 years leasing experience preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong motivation to learn & contribute on a daily basis
• Experienced in Microsoft products preferred (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Working knowledge of English; detail oriented, well organized
• Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing
• US driver’s license, vehicle and vehicle insurance must be valid and unexpired at all times