QR Code Link to This Post
- Remote openings in entry-level customer sales/service
- Work with our customers in an individual basis online
- Flexible part time schedules, paid weekly
- Must be comfortable working with people
- Interview remotely and work remotely
- No experience is necessary, we provide full training
- No cost to start or upfront fees
- Perfect for college students or anyone with another job
Positive/fun/laid back work environment
(All ages 18+, some conditions exist)
Click Here to Apply Online
Same day interviews available
What do you look for in an applicant?
We are looking for applicants who enjoy working with people, willing to learn and apply new skills, and at least 18 or a high school graduate. Working at Vector is great for those who are looking for a flexible work opportunity. Part time openings with an option to go full time. Those who have done well with us have had all kinds of work experience (some none at all!) - customer service; retail; office work; receptionist; sales rep; cashier; fast food; barista; stocked shelves at a supermarket; in a call center (which we don’t do by the way); telemarketing; entry level or temp work; college student; contractors; data entry; host or restaurant work; freelance worker; intern; salesperson; babysitter or nanny; communications; administrative assistant; admin work; student work; work from home; remote work; landscaping; dog walking… Our training is so good even if an applicant has no experience at all, they can do well here.