PDC Engineers is looking for an energetic and knowledgeable individual to work as an Airport Design Engineer in Fairbanks, Alaska, with the potential to become our regional aviation team leader for Northern Alaska.
QR Code Link to This Post
The successful candidate will plan and design civil work, primarily for airport improvements. Responsibilities include developing construction plans, specifications and cost estimates; preparing construction safety and phasing plans; and updating airport layout plans. Projects will require coordination with owners, other disciplines and sub-consultants.
PDC is a great place to work where you can achieve both your professional and personal goals. Employees are rewarded based on performance--so you create your own destiny!
• B.S. in Civil Engineering from accredited program
• 7+ years' of related experience or M.S. in related field may be substituted for one year of experience
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previous consulting experience preferred
• AutoCAD skills required
• Civil 3D skills preferred
• Civil-site and/or aviation design experience required
• Professional Engineer registration in Alaska or ability to obtain within 6 months from date of hire
PDC is a 100-percent employee-owned company. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 8-holidays/year, education reimbursement) and advancement opportunities.
Opportunities are available in our Fairbanks office. Submit your cover letter resume. All responses held confidential. This position is open until filled.
PDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor: This company is a federal contractor and an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion age, color, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules or regulations.