We are currently recruiting for a Barista to join our team. In this position, you will prepare and serve specialty beverages, and food to the customers. The individual must be enthusiastic about coffee, maintain a high standard of execution and make the customer feel welcome and important all the time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent customer service in a clean and welcoming environment
• Maintain cleanliness of customer service area and equipment
• Follow proper safety and sanitation procedures
• Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing all products
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High School diploma
• Minimum 18 years of age
• A Food Handlers Card
• Ability to pass a drug test
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work some Saturdays and special events
• Accuracy/attention to detail
• Ability to organize/prioritize tasks/projects
• Ability to actively listen and communicate with a wide range of people
• Keen awareness and value for customer service
• Willingness to work early mornings
• Aptitude for learning in an on-the job, fast-paced environment
• Previous Barista and food service experience - 1 year minimum
You must have transportation, a current Alaska State driver's license, auto insurance, and the clearance to be on a Military Base.
This is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, sex and marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy or parenthood.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities