1) Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
2) Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
3) Clean service or seating areas.
4) Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
5) Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
6) Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
7) Receive and process customer payments.
8) Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, bagels, etc.
9) Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
10) Take customer orders and prepare them
11) Maintain the use of retail equipment, such as espresso machines.
12) Set up or restock product display and for following shifts.
******Alaska Charr Food handlers Card is a must. *****
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers