Position summary: To provide customer with prompt service quality in Food & Beverage in a friendly, clean and upbeat atmosphere.
Role qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Welcomes and connects with every customer.
• Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and
meet sales goals.
• Prepares beverages to our standards.
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
• Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards and works as a store
• Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication by using Star Skills with all customer
and partner interactions.
• Follows cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
• Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
• Contributes to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
• Is responsible for self-initiated learning.
• Presents check and accepts payment, and reconcile receipts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential skills and experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.