Campbell Creek House assisted living facility has an immediate opening for all shift, full-time, part-time, and weekends but we only want the best of the best! No prior experience needed but a caring and teachable heart is a must. We will provide the training for the work and equip you but we cannot train your heart. If you have a compassionate heart, we want you.
When you join our team, you’re not just gaining “employment,” you are gaining a family. A family that will value and appreciate you. Together, we can make a positive difference in the people we serve by promoting their wellness and joy. We strive every day to provide a safe, comfortable, and loving environment for our resident.
Pay is competitive and will be based on experience.
Under the general guidance of the Administrator and Nurse for Campbell Creek House, all direct care providers will be responsible for the following services but not limited to:
• Provide residents with assistance in activities of daily living (ADL's) which include walking, dressing, eating, bathing, toileting, and transferring between bed and chair, shower chair and wheelchair.
• Engaging and participating in activities and games
• Supervise self-administration of medications.
• Must be flexible with services provided for each resident and carefully follow each individual's care plan provided for them.
• Whenever possible, care providers must work together as a team to complete the task at hand.
• Must be able to lift 35-50 lbs
Please email your resume to email@example.com and feel free to text Sandy at 907-310-8839 with any questions about the position.
see our website for more information about our assisted living facility
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.