Consumer Direct Care Network-Full Circle (CDCN) is seeking applicants for a full-time behavioral health clinician to work at its Wasilla office. Applicants should expect to spend time working in a traditional office setting and within different schools in the Mat-Su School District.
QR Code Link to This Post
Applicants should be:
• passionate about the well-being of humans
• committed to engaging individuals and families in their own care
• devoted to empowering others to identify and realize their abilities and goals
Applicants must also actively:
• engage in their professional growth
• work openly with others in team settings
• display strong attention to detail
• independently demonstrate effective time management skills
Position duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• providing psychotherapeutic supports to children, adolescents, and adults
• providing targeted education to parents, families, and communities
• maintaining physical and electronic files
• scheduling and maintaining appointments
• coordinating with partner organizations
• conducting outreach and advocacy
• providing consultative support to clients receiving direct care services through CDCN
The position is full-time/hourly, with benefits and the potential for growth. Wage is DOE, with adjustments for certifications, licensure, and quality of references. This position will likely grow into a salaried position as CDCN's behavioral health program continues to expand.
At minimum, a master's-level degree in counseling, social work, or a closely related field, as well as eligibility (or potential eligibility) for licensure, is required. Clinical supervision is available. Applicants must be able to pass a background check. Knowledge of Alaska's behavioral health system is preferred.
Applicants may submit their resumes or any questions pertaining to this position to Stephanie Turner at email@example.com.