QR Code Link to This Post
This event is fast approaching so please CALL in order to be able to complete your screening in time for the event. Phone: show contact info
If you get the answering machine please leave a voice message including your phone number and a brief description of your education and childcare experience.
Aloha Sitters has a group childcare event requiring many sitters and right now need just a few more to fill the last remaining open positions for Saturday February 8th! We only bring on new team members when we are short staffed, so this is your opportunity to join our program that will bring you optional work frequently!
The event is taking place in a hotel conference space - once you have completed the screening we will give you the exact location and much more details.
8 Total hours of work
February 8th 8:30am-12:15pm & 12:45pm-5pm (there is a 30min break in the middle)
Approximately 60kids ages 0-12yrs old & 18 sitters
Your flight & Hotel stay is all paid for!!!
Location: Fairbanks, AK
That's right, all staff get to fly into Fairbanks from Anchorage & stay in the local hotel Friday night so they will be well rested & ready to work on Saturday.
Are you available for this day/time, meet the qualifications and are willing to complete the screening process? Then please go ahead and give me a call to secure your spot and to start the process: show contact info
NOTE: If you get my answering machine, please leave a voice message and I will call you back either same day or the next.
Once you have completed the screening then we will start texting you even more job opportunities!! You make your own schedule, so you're never obligated to accept a job, but once you commit we are counting on you to be there.
For this job in Fairbanks, the client pays $20.52 per hour. These events take place in large conference rooms at a hotel. To be paid you simply email in your invoice at the end of the event, your check will be printed and mailed to you the same week.
Interested in a higher payrate? We are currently in need of promoting childcare providers in to the Lead Sitter position for future events!! If you are interested in this type of opportunity let me know.
We are looking for sitters who...
1. Have childcare experience caring for children other than their own or friends/family.
2. Are high-energy, helpful, up-beat, caring and work well in teams
3. Are at least 18 years old
4. Can return a clean background check (must have a SS#)
5. Can comfortably stand for 4 hours
6. Can easily get up from the floor & sit back down (to play with the kids)
7. Can comfortably carry 20lbs.
Not required, but makes you an even more qualified candidate...
5. Are cpr/first aid certified
6. Have volunteer experience with child-related organizations
7. Have infant or special needs experience.
8. Have a degree or are working towards a degree in Education, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, etc.
9. Have completed a Federal Finger print card
If this sounds like you, please give me a call!
Chandler show contact info