Alaska Pet & Yard Services, LLC (APYS) provides dog waste cleanup services to over 5000 customers. We have been in business for 10 years!
QR Code Link to This Post
We currently have "1" opening for a motivated Route Driver to join our scooping team within the Municipality of Anchorage.
Here are some requirements for the job:
• Own a reliable vehicle (car, truck or suv) to use on the job.
• Has studded winter tires to use while working during the winter.
• Have awesome work ethic
• Be detail orientated
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have experience providing outdoor general labor type work.
• Enjoys working around dogs and doesn't mind cleaning up after them.
• No criminal back ground.
Our pay structure is paid by the job and we pay very well! Once trained and acquiring some experience (over 30-45 days), our Route Drivers have the potential to average between $17-$20/hr! In addition, we pay 54 cents per mile when you're driving too! Compensation is paid twice per month.
Here is how to apply:
Option 1: Apply online at: https://apys.wufoo.com/forms/zegubd10bbfukx/
Option 2: This option is a new and unique way to apply! 24/7, you can call 907-726-0525 and answer the questions below. It is a voice mail box that is accessible 24/7. This is your opportunity to make yourself shine above other candidates!
1. State the name of this position. (Anchorage Scooping Route Driver)
2. Full name?
3. Do you own a reliable vehicle that you feel comfortable using for work? (Required to qualify for the job)
4. What is the year, make and model of your vehicle?
5. How many miles are on your vehicle?
6. Do you have studded winter tires for the winter? If not, will you be able to obtain them if hired? (Requirement for the position)
7. What outdoor general labor experience do you have?
8. Do you enjoy working around dogs and do you mind picking up after them?
9. All employees must be able to pass a military background check since we do a significant amount of work on base. Do you have a criminal background?
10. Why should we consider you over other candidates?
11. Do you live within the Municipality of Anchorage?
12. What is your cellular number so we can call you?