compensation: Salary DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Expanding Anchorage-based mechanical construction business is looking for a warehouse worker/expediter. The position will require excellent vendor communication skills, strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting corporate deadlines and delivering critical orders on time.
The position will be responsible for communicating with vendors and shipping companies to ensure that deliveries arrive at their destinations on time. He or she will also be required to report any pending delivery delays to project management, and work with shipping companies to help get deliveries to their destinations as soon as possible.
Duties will include:
• Assisting with or ordering materials
• Picking up materials at vendor warehouses
• Delivering materials to work sites/shipping companies
• Assisting with material tracking/record keeping
• Keeping warehouse/shop clean & organized
• General labor duties
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Current drivers license with clean record
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Organizational skills
• Forklift skills a plus
Successful candidate will have a clean appearance; good communication skills; and a good work ethic.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers