Expanding Anchorage-based mechanical construction business is looking for an Office Assistant. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties.
QR Code Link to This Post
For you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be somewhat proficient with MS Office software. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
• Maintaining office supply inventory.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Assisting accounting department as needed.
Office Assistant Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Have a valid driver license.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday.