**Just had a last minute cancellation. Open availability for the rest of November.**
Do you want to:
- hassle with arranging boarding for your pets?
- put your pets in cages for days/weeks?
- leave your house unattended in cold weather?
- double your expenses with expensive services for your pets/home in addition to costs of travel?
Do you want:
- someone to love your critters as much as you do?
- your house in exactly the condition you left it without extra fuss?
- the security of knowing nothing is going on at the house you don't know about?
- money warming your pocketbook?
I've been in your shoes SO many times and know all the worries and concerns personally.
- BS in Zoology
- Former Oregon State University Pre-Vet Club President
- 1000s hrs Animal care experience (pocket pets, cats/dogs, small & large livestock, wildlife, special needs, hospice)
- years of Veterinary Assistant/Tech experience giving basic medical treatments
- Traveler: 50 states, 50 countries (so far)
- Air Force Veteran of Intelligence field (holder of Top Secret security clearance: highly trained in attention to detail)
- Intelligent, resourceful, and experienced enough to handle anything that pops up with ease
- active TrustedHouseSitters.com profile = passed background check
I have a full military pension and a burgeoning business. I am offering this at a nominal fee simply because I enjoy being around animals and seeing the world from new perspectives. It's a Win-Win-Win!
$20 per day for each:
- On-location house sitting: mail, plants, fish, pocket pets
Pet care during house sit:
- 1 Dog: feeding, medications, short walk
- <4 cats: feeding, medications, litter box cleaning
- <4 livestock: basic feeding, health monitoring
Any specialized extra efforts are negotiable for likewise affordability
Find a better price and value, I dare you! :)
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.