Metro Cooks specializes in housewares, cookware and home decor with an emphasis on clever displays and an entertaining atmosphere. Metro Cooks is hardworking and we value both individual and group achievements. We enjoy a creative and friendly environment. Above all else, we strive to put the customer's needs first.
Metro Cooks is looking for a full-time retail Sales Associate. The Sales Associate is a key employee in maintaining good customer service. They will be responsible for serving customers and accurately recording all sales, as well as assisting with a wide variety of merchandising responsibilities, such as stocking, pricing, receiving merchandise and keeping the store neat, clean and organized.
- Provide prompt, courteous customer service
- Ring up all sales on cash register, properly and accurately handling money, checks and other types of payment received for products sold
- Assist with product displays
- Receive and price merchandise
- Perform housecleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness and basic upkeep and/or cleaning of all equipment in the store
- Perform all duties with minimal supervision
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Visual presentation skills (i.e. product displays) a plus
- Knowledge of premiere cookware, culinary and cutlery brands a plus (or an ability to learn quickly)
- A passion for cooking and home decor preferred
-Graphic design or social media marketing a plus
- An awareness of trends in fashion, home furnishings and cookware a plus
- Must be highly organized, motivated, self-sufficient, creative and a team player.
- Ability to work weekends a must
Compensation: Hourly wage
Please reply with resume or any questions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers