Satori: A Buddhist term for an awakening or sudden enlightenment. In Zen Buddhism, it is the experience of "Seeing into one's true nature; that moment when the flow of energy allows you to see the truth." The legal cannabis market represents an awakening of sorts, within our cultural norms. At Satori we have a passion for cannabis and sound business practices. As a company, we strive to bring the best products to market, while educating our customers, and sharing our love for cannabis with the world. We work hard to create a friendly, relaxed environment where whether you are a seasoned veteran or just getting started, our training and experience allow us to provide exactly what each customer needs.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are in an industry that is rapidly evolving, and we provide a service that is vastly enhancing people’s lives. More fun could not be had at a job! If you enjoy talking to great people in a very fast paced work environment, then we encourage you to read on and apply now!
We are looking for an enthusiastic LEADER to join our team! This is NOT an entry level position, this is an exciting opportunity with huge growth potential! All applicants must be able to attain an Alaska Marijuana Handlers card by the time of employment.
Applications will ONLY be considered if you email us a tailored cover letter that includes a brief description of yourself, a current resume, your availability, and why you're interested in joining the Satori team.
**Please follow the required items above VERY carefully**
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Excellent attendance and professionalism
- Basic knowledge of cannabis is required
- 2+ years of face to face service industry, and 1+ years of supervisory/management experience required -- (retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service, etc)
-Must have both Municipal Food Handlers Card, as well as State of Alaska Marijuana Handlers Card
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
Must have reliable transportation
Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
- This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
- Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
Flexible schedule -- available days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
Attention to detail at all times
Strong work ethic, and a passion to succeed
Experience with relationship based sales techniques as well as up-selling products
Technology/Social media knowledge
Long-term and creative minded
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Employee Management
- Provide information and educate customers on our products
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana
- Setup/Maintain product displays
- Operate POS system
- Maintain inventory control & high-volume cash handling
- Positive energy, team spirit, and happy soul(our shop is good vibes only)!
***Starting pay is competitive, and depending on experience
Thanks for reading, we looking forward to hearing from you!
221 E 5th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501