compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a skin spa in Wasilla that specializes in facials, body waxing, massage, lash extensions and other aesthetic services. We are on the hunt for an upbeat charismatic Sales Manager to add to our team!
1. Provides exceptional service while creating a positive reputation and culture that guests enjoy
2. Acts as a liaison between the employees and owner, ensuring all important updates are addressed and communicated in a timely manner
3. Creates schedules for employees in all areas of the salon ensuring there is proper coverage for anticipated traffic
4. Inventory management: regular counts, enters inventory into the salon systems, orders products to achieve correct par levels
5. Analyzes and tracks all data related to sales and expenses: client counts, sale comparisons, donations, gift cards, guest records, waste, overtime, product costs, repairs, maintenance
6. Achieves success with managing the appointment scheduling system and handles all calls with the highest degree of customer service
7. Resolves any issues to achieve smooth operations with a calm, friendly and professional attitude
8. Organizes the work area by preparing and filing forms for membership agreements, consultations, after care handouts, and all other forms as required
9. Maintains up to date knowledge on POS software and service and retail sales transactions and manages end of day cash duties and reports
10. Ensures the salon always ready for service by paying attention to cleanliness and inventory stocking details
11. Oversees and facilitates training for all front desk staff and educates staff on service, membership and retail products
12. Handles medical billing correspondance, verify insurance coverage and talks with patience regarding insurance payments
1-2 years of salon and sales management experience in the beauty industry
Proven record of taking initiative to further learn and develop self and staff on products and services
Ability to adapt, make sound judgement and adhere to company standards with ease
Strong leadership skills needed to build rapport with employees and create a teamwork environment: train and help others and resolve any issues in a professional manner
Technical skills: easily able to MS office products and able to learn new software programs quickly
Customer service, organizational and detail oriented skills are a MUST!
To apply: email us with your resume attached and in the body of the email please tell us why you are the best fit for this position. Applications without this information will not be considered. Thanks!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers