Manage crews of carpenters and laborers in construction of an industrial facility and adjoining office complex.
Coordinate with project management staff, including Mechanical and Electrical superintendents.
• Two weeks on/two off schedule, based on the North Slope
• Seeking an experienced leader, familiar with all aspects of commercial construction.
• Should be proficient in steel stud framing, drywall, and flooring/trim techniques.
• Must be able to lead crews in a safe, clear, direct manner.
• Must have written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer/typing skills required (MS office)
• North Slope experience preferred but not required
Drug free company, must have valid driver's license, and supply driving record.
Please email resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers