We are looking to hire a full time screen printer's apprentice. The longer term goal is to train this apprentice into a full time screen printer.
This position requires a very motivated individual looking to learn the screen printing process while working as part of a team to accomplish daily tasks. Attention to detail and quality are extremely important. We are seeking someone with an energetic and positive attitude that is interested in screen printing as a career. The work environment is fast paced and demanding, but can be fun and rewarding. Screen printing is a very "hands on" process and requires someone who is good at working with their hands and enjoys (light) physical labor.
Carrying out screen printing production and related tasks while working directly with a screen printer to learn the entire process and improve your abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality at all times
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Basic math skills and ability to count / add quickly and accurately
- Ability to plan and organize work activities with a focus on efficiency
- Ability to work under time constraints with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (moving boxes)
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Screen printing experience is a plus (but not required)
- Manufacturing experience is a plus (but not required)
Starting pay is $14/hr.
We are interested in serious inquiries only. Please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume and a paragraph or two about why screen printing interests you and why you think you might enjoy a career in screen printing. If you know nothing about screen printing, please Google it or go to YouTube and watch a few videos on the process. We expect all applicants to have a basic understanding of the process. This job offers opportunity to advance within the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers